Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

10 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Where are you getting that alleged information from?

That's was me that they had grabbed the copper in the air had told 12 that my car was suspect cuz I had cut through side streets right being where they was looking for suspects they was looking for a grey car mines silver so when I pulled up on 81 & cottage at the light they rolled up on I took video right before it I had on snap 

10 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Where are you getting that alleged information from?

Ask the supervisor that was on the 4 yesterday him & a cta tow truck was there yelled at one was the 4 drivers about what she was doing trying to slide through then he guided her pass while I walked behind my car with the law breakers all they did was give me a warning for not having my front plate on ??

2 hours ago, MichelleC72 said:

I seen it ask I was driving near it as I was picking my sons up from school

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Ask the supervisor that was on the 4 yesterday him & a cta tow truck was there yelled at one was the 4 drivers about what she was doing trying to slide through then he guided her pass while I walked behind my car with the law breakers all they did was give me a warning for not having my front plate on ??

Gotcha, 10-4.

30 minutes ago, Busjack said:

@MichelleC72, how do you keep running into @Shannon CVPI? Second time on this topic.

The two of you don't really have to answer that ??.

I don't even know who she is so the way I look at it just the luck of the draw dawg she said she was picking up her kicks it's a school in the area & also I never ran into her before 

1 minute ago, MichelleC72 said:

Far as I know that is the first time I've seen his face as I stated I was picking up my sons from school in the area cause their dad had got to go to work early 

You also commented on who turned out to be him here, but I guess you only saw his car.

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

At first I was like why is the 65 on 75th I forgot that sometimes we get sent to SS to pick up a bus that's ready & start pur route from there 

As indicated by this and the 28 example (and my seeing yesterday a 36 eastbound on Devon west of Clark) has CTA changed the gps or sign programming? It used to be that the sign was "OUT OF SERVICE" until the bus reached a scheduled terminal point, but that no longer seems to be the case.

53 minutes ago, Busjack said:

As indicated by this and the 28 example (and my seeing yesterday a 36 eastbound on Devon west of Clark) has CTA changed the gps or sign programming? It used to be that the sign was "OUT OF SERVICE" until the bus reached a scheduled terminal point, but that no longer seems to be the case.

Oh I just thought this bus came out of C a driver was just sent to pick it up & go start their run 

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Oh I just thought this bus came out of C a driver was just sent to pick it up & go start their run 

I'm not questioning that. What I'm questioning is that these buses appear to be displaying a destination when they aren't picking up revenue passengers.

I also should have said that the signs at least used to be "NOT IN SERVICE."

8 hours ago, Busjack said:

I'm not questioning that. What I'm questioning is that these buses appear to be displaying a destination when they aren't picking up revenue passengers.

Yea alot of them use to say not in service now they would say whatever 

21 hours ago, Busjack said:

I know with North Park buses, I've been seeing things like that for months on buses that deadhead along Foster to and from the garage. It used to be that I'd see the vast majority of them saying 'NOT IN SERVICE' or 'NORTH PARK GARAGE'. Now I see a lot of them sporting the route number for the route that they're heading to start service for or coming from finishing up service.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jajuan said:

I know with North Park buses, I've been seeing things like that for months on buses that deadhead along Foster to and from the garage. It used to be that I'd see the vast majority of them saying 'NOT IN SERVICE' or 'NORTH PARK GARAGE'. Now I see a lot of them sporting the route number for the route that they're heading to start service for or coming from finishing up service.

I noticed today a bus turning from Western to Devon eastbound that said "Clark/Devon," but didn't indicate if it was a 36 or 151. I assume but do not know that it did not pick up passengers before reaching that point.

10 minutes ago, Busjack said:

I noticed today a bus turning from Western to Devon eastbound that said "Clark/Devon," but didn't indicate if it was a 36 or 151. I assume but do not know that it did not pick up passengers before reaching that point.

I've seen the same. Before the recent schedule modification, I would see "Clark/Devon" marked buses that would come along Ashland and Clark or Peterson and Clark and then become 22 Clark buses on the weekday morning short trips that started at the Clark/Arthur terminal used by the 36 and 151.

2 hours ago, dailycommuter62 said:

A unique little souvenir has popped up on ebay a JcDecaux bus stop shelter model

• JC Decaux should be paying us, instead of someone asking $999.
  • Not both "Life size model of the CTA bus shelter for the City of Chicago 10" width x 9.5" height x 8" depth"

?