Jump to content

8350-series Nova LFS - Updates


WCR
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I think having all the flyers currently plus the entire 1350-1602 that’s active might be a little too much, let’s keep the novas here at fg along with the flyers no garage in my opinion should be 100% d40lf’s

Exactly I was just telling em to settle it 😂😂 keep a mix fleet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

np is all flyers but it’s not 100% D40lf since it’s got some artics too

I see NP getting some Novas the first moment they hit the streets. Notice they always have the newest artics and usually keep the upper range flyers. They just got skipped over this time because other garages had either order novas or some older flyers (like 103rd having all the old 1000s and K with older artics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

I see NP getting some Novas the first moment they hit the streets. Notice they always have the newest artics and usually keep the upper range flyers. They just got skipped over this time because other garages had either order novas or some older flyers (like 103rd having all the old 1000s and K with older artics

I agree with @Erin Mishkin Jr..  NP hasn't been a Nova garage.   Based on your observation of NP having a younger fleet automatically precludes them from getting new buses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

I agree with @Erin Mishkin Jr..  NP hasn't been a Nova garage.   Based on your observation of NP having a younger fleet automatically precludes them from getting new buses.

Technically them having a younger fleet is what keep them from the original 7900 order but we all know soon as everyone else gets up to date NP is first in line for whatever new buses come next. Especially when most of the younger fleet is on the artic side. Anything can happen though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Technically them having a younger fleet is what keep them from the original 7900 order but we all know soon as everyone else gets up to date NP is first in line for whatever new buses come next. Especially when most of the younger fleet is on the artic side. Anything can happen though 

Naw 7 gone get all the new moves they are the golden child lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Naw 7 gone get all the new moves they are the golden child lol

 

Probably. Tbh both NP and 7 can be said to trade the golden child mantle but those are the heaviest hitters. Especially since those are the 2 garages that can come up with emergency capacity if something happens. Another garage closes, itll hurt but we’ll be alright. Any of THOSE TWO it’s deep trouble because with a capacity of 470 buses compared to the others that can hold 300 max we could consolidate through them if necessary lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Probably. Tbh both NP and 7 can be said to trade the golden child mantle but those are the heaviest hitters. Especially since those are the 2 garages that can come up with emergency capacity if something happens. Another garage closes, itll hurt but we’ll be alright. Any of THOSE TWO it’s deep trouble because with a capacity of 470 buses compared to the others that can hold 300 max we could consolidate through them if necessary lol

Dam so both 7 & NP the biggest garages in the system with 470 buses each 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Its just crazy how 7 always using other garage buses when they got that many 😂😂

They CAN hold that many but don’t. They’re limited to 250-300 because who actually wants to handle that many 😂😂. I was jsut saying if something happened to make another garage close they could technically make those two a type of super garage if needed (I.e FG closing and sending more work to NP)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sam92 said:

They CAN hold that many but don’t. They’re limited to 250-300 because who actually wants to handle that many 😂😂. I was jsut saying if something happened to make another garage close they could technically make those two a type of super garage if needed (I.e FG closing and sending more work to NP)

Aw ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2021 at 6:57 AM, Sam92 said:

They CAN hold that many but don’t. They’re limited to 250-300 because who actually wants to handle that many 😂😂. I was jsut saying if something happened to make another garage close they could technically make those two a type of super garage if needed (I.e FG closing and sending more work to NP)

lol, I guess they don’t want to clean those many buses when they get dirty (my opinion).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • garmon757 changed the title to 8350-series Nova LFS - Updates
  • garmon757 featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...