More Bus Moves

sw4400

6 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well 74th trains there drivers mainly on Ashland Ave, rarely do I see them training outside of Ashland, 77th sort of trains everywhere from what i've seen sometimes 87th,Ashland and Western. Depending on the garage and the training routes approved from the higher brass determines where drivers get there training. So maybe Cermak is an approved area to train since it does have a little bit of every surface street you could imagine with numerous obstacles to get use to, such as transitions between two lane streets to four and even six lane avenues, you factor in traffic,parked cars,pedestrians,very tight turns if you're starting point is near McCormick Place, you pretty much get a little bit of everything traveling along cermak.

Exactly I say Madison the same way lol 

50 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

#1305 has an odd story but I can't remember exactly how it ended up at south shops but it has been defunct since 2012 or 2013, It had heavy structural damage in the rear.

What Happened to 1305 btw never seen it since it's been retired they hiding it dam good