More Bus Moves

sw4400

48 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Nice pic of your shadow!  Lol!  There's a school bus in the pic too.

1 hour ago, Shannon CVPI said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=eabf895063297e5elast year when 6783 had moved over to C & was sitting in the gated area until it was moved somewhere else it was a work bus had tints & equipment inside of it but it never really moved 

Screenshot_20190731-185621.png

6783 is a WB-2 now 

Kind of disappointing if it's true that Kedzie won't be seeing any Novas anytime soon, but at least that brand new bus is actually being used again. Wonder what's up with it doing that single Harrison run awhile back.

Side note, coincidentally 8342 is the only one I've ridden since these buses were put into service.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, John7 said:

8011 is now at 77th. 7902 might also be moved since it wasnt active in a while. 8011 is currently on route 8

8011 is back at Chicago doing the 66 Chicago route. 

Maybe 8011 was briefly at SS and 77th sent it out on the street.

7 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Do you think FG maybe....got that bus and I’m taking a wild guess 7990 might have been equipped with the 2 signs inside 

No probably just going there for warranty work or to pick something up. You do see Novas going over there but it's always in the midday weekday. 

28 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Yes I been thinking that to 74th should give up 1026-1027 

Yea cuz basically the first half of the 10's at FG I say left every garage have its own series like how K got all the 16's 03 get all 11's FG all 10's 7 all 13's 6 all 14's C all 19's K all 15's NP all 18's & split the 17's between the 3 garages that their at lol just a thought 

4 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Yea cuz basically the first half of the 10's at FG I say left every garage have its own series like how K got all the 16's 03 get all 11's FG all 10's 7 all 13's 6 all 14's C all 19's K all 15's NP all 18's & split the 17's between the 3 garages that their at lol just a thought 

Interesting but where in there do I see the 20’s