More Bus Moves

sw4400

1 hour ago, Mr.cta85 said:

1867 seem to have returned back to its garage as well currently as a 201. I had that bus Saturday while doing 9 Ashland.

Ashland must not be that bad cause you’ve been there for some years lol. I had a friend suggest I start at 74th cause only thing non problematic at 103rd is probably 112 and the 170s and I know those get snatched up ?

22 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Ashland must not be that bad cause you’ve been there for some years lol. I had a friend suggest I start at 74th cause only thing non problematic at 103rd is probably 112 and the 170s and I know those get snatched up ?

74th is a gem garage. 103rd is seniority heavy and honestly overrated. They got more hood routes than 74th do lol. 74th has a good balance of both north and south side which is what I like.

2 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Indeed it’s better over here for me so I’ll be staying lol.

Haha that's good, I'd head over for the next system pick but the amount of easy work at 77th just holds me back from even leaving. Now if 74th were to ever get Halsted back then I'm sold. Halsted, Ashalnd and Western is where the money is at. 

11 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Haha that's good, I'd head over for the next system pick but the amount of easy work at 77th just holds me back from even leaving. Now if 74th were to ever get Halsted back then I'm sold. Halsted, Ashalnd and Western is where the money is at. 

Come over to K bro lol but if I leave K I'm going to C in staying with the home team that's the westside where I'm from

40 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I was thinking the same sinc each took buses over there the workers needed a ride to ger back to C

i’m guessing 1449 will be used to send C workers back to 74th to pick up their 1900’s i wonder if this how it goes with every bus move like workers take a bus to a garage and bring back a bus from that garage they went to 

23 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

i’m guessing 1449 will be used to send C workers back to 74th to pick up their 1900’s i wonder if this how it goes with every bus move like workers take a bus to a garage and bring back a bus from that garage they went to 

I guess so I know we did when the last time that happened

4 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Stimulus artics after being moved from NP to 77th to 103rd ?

21C7474E-9A77-4C6E-A7DD-6C74071A5C23.webp

You're not lying on that ?, when we got them from Kedzie and North Park we ran them hard I'll admit.  The remaining ones we have left are running on pins and needles at this point. The crazy thing about all that is we only have 10-15 #4000s left which are G.A.R.B.A.G.E at this point, they're either in the shops or breaking down. Quite a few operators here are not even taking them out anymore, they'll ask for a Nova before a #4000 unless it is needed on a certain street. 

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

You're not lying on that ?, when we got them from Kedzie and North Park we ran them hard I'll admit.  The remaining ones we have left are running on pins and needles at this point. The crazy thing about all that is we only have 10-15 #4000s left which are G.A.R.B.A.G.E at this point, they're either in the shops or breaking down. Quite a few operators here are not even taking them out anymore, they'll ask for a Nova before a #4000 unless it is needed on a certain street. 

Good thing you guys might be getting rid of them come the next pick.