More Bus Moves

sw4400

Just now, Master58 said:

I thought it would be in the winter pick. 

There is a lot of internal stuff going on right now that has hindered the pick even happening. It was suppose to be wrapping up this week but was cancelled last week. I'm still left in the dark as to why other than speculation from my coworkers. 

261013422_4892785764086862_8586848102423727354_n.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Not really, I haven’t seen a 2 at standing capacity in almost years

This past summer during you wouldn't believe what I had to deal with. I had standing loads a couple of times during the AM/PM rush. If s few busses are missing at all on the 2 along with the 6. You'll sometimes end doing double if not triple the work. 

14 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

This past summer during you wouldn't believe what I had to deal with. I had standing loads a couple of times during the AM/PM rush. If s few busses are missing at all on the 2 along with the 6. You'll sometimes end doing double if not triple the work. 

Fair enough, I don’t take the 2 on a regular, mostly just when I’m on the 4 and miss the green line at 63rd

3 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Fair enough, I don’t take the 2 on a regular, mostly just when I’m on the 4 and miss the green line at 63rd

Yeah those NB trips from 60th during the PM rush are hit or miss if U of C classes aren't in session but after that you get bombarded by the Museum of Science Industry crowds and then the #29 crowds downtown if those runs are missing. 

• 2 weeks later...