7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

• Kevin unfeatured this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Say hello to #8350 everyone, this is the best photo I could get so far. I'll try to obtain some from a better position later on but this bus is similar to the 2018 models we recieved minus the front roof portion along with the thermo king.

20210810_133128.jpg

20210810_133130.jpg

20210810_134009.jpg

Awesome the missing roof piece in front does remind me of 7955 though and also the TTC novas as well ??

2 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Thats the only thing I dont like about em

Same, the #8325s are better than their older sister 7900-series Novas. The tinted windows also help keep the AC inside the them, keeping the bus cool and blocking most of the sunlight. And the suspension is better. I hope #8327 comes back quick enough since that one barely saw service since it was delivered and had me concerned.??

Just now, NovaBusFan said:

Same, the #8325s are better than their older sister 7900-series Novas. The tinted windows also help keep the AC inside the them, keeping the bus cool and blocking most of the sunlight. And the suspension is better. I hope #8327 comes back quick enough since that one barely saw service since it was delivered and had me concerned.??

Yea it's been sitting at SS for months & ive never been on 1 or drove one 

11 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea it's been sitting at SS for months & ive never been on 1 or drove one 

Your not alone ??, I haven’t rode them since they’ve went into service in early 2019 but did see them a lot of times in person, it’s slightly easier to catch them on the Southside compared to the Northside while FG has only 5% of them assigned while 103rd has 95% of them assigned there.

59 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

Your not alone ??, I haven’t rode them since they’ve went into service in early 2019 but did see them a lot of times in person, it’s slightly easier to catch them on the Southside compared to the Northside while FG has only 5% of them assigned while 103rd has 95% of them assigned there.

Yea that's where I mostly see em from 3 but I dont be trying to ride the same people I work for lol so I wont be on it unless somehow they end up at K