CTA Accidents

garmon757

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

someone stopped in front of it really fast….it was a chain reaction crash……..the front looks terrible maybe even line 4119’s front look

The damage doesn't look to bad but this will definitely sideline this bus for a good while.

1295319030_4115p2.png

4115.png

22 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

The damage doesn't look to bad but this will definitely sideline this bus for a good while.

1295319030_4115p2.png

4115.png

This kinda reminds me of the damage of #4167, ever since that bus killed a lady and was damaged at the scene it hasn’t returned ever since, it was only 6 years old at the time though. I’ll give it a slight doubt due to it being 14 years old.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

This is like the 2nd time in a few weeks I've heard about buses getting hit by cars leaving terminals.  

1124447052_10562.png

1111079449_10561.png

I think it's amazing that there aren't more accidents,  especially at terminals where the bus has to cross the street to turn out of the terminal.  Jefferson Park terminal is pretty bad and there's no traffic light there.

On Torrence,  I think the speed limit is 35 but with to traffic lights to 130th or 126fh, people clearly speed along that stretch since it's a great alternate to the Bishop Ford.