Pace Bus Moves

pace2322

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, John7 said:

6730-6739 is back at west

West will need them as most of the NABIs struggle with no a/c.  So far the temps have been pleasant,  but when summer gets here those buses will become saunad.  Even some of the 6323 ÷ 6376 series buses struggle with no working a/c.  When school goes back in session Pace should send some NABIs back north and keep 6730 - 6739 at West, since most of those trips up north are school trippers.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 7:30 PM, artthouwill said:

West will need them as most of the NABIs struggle with no a/c.  So far the temps have been pleasant,  but when summer gets here those buses will become saunad.  Even some of the 6323 ÷ 6376 series buses struggle with no working a/c.  When school goes back in session Pace should send some NABIs back north and keep 6730 - 6739 at West, since most of those trips up north are school trippers.

Yep, all 6730s are out today.  Only 3 Nabis from 2003 are out right now (6237, 6246, and 6258).  No 6600s at all.  It's early so some could come out later, but honestly West really doesn't need those Nabis anymore and it's going to get into the upper 80s later on this week with more humidity.  

10 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

How do you track a bus by the bus number like you can do with CTA 

Use maths22 to see all buses that are currently in service, then use cta bus tracker (map) to see where particular buses are.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, WCR said:

Use maths22 to see all buses that are currently in service, then use cta bus tracker (map) to see where particular buses are.

He was asking how to look for a Pace Bus, but there is no site I know where you can find Pace Buses like Maths, but there is a map (I think you know about it @Mr.NewFlyer1051) and you can check what's out and where it is. It would be cool if Maths or something else makes something like what Maths does for CTA, and I can't wait to see something like this! Also, 6210 (the oldest), 6261, 6224, 6669, 6237, 6257, and 6227 are all out now.

10 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

He was asking how to look for a Pace Bus, but there is no site I know where you can find Pace Buses like Maths, but there is a map (I think you know about it @Mr.NewFlyer1051) and you can check what's out and where it is. It would be cool if Maths or something else makes something like what Maths does for CTA, and I can't wait to see something like this! Also, 6210 (the oldest), 6261, 6224, 6669, 6237, 6257, and 6227 are all out now.

Ah, misread that. @Mr.NewFlyer1051 my bad.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, WCR said:

Ah, misread that. @Mr.NewFlyer1051 my bad.

If you use the Ventra bus tracker on a phone it does give you the Pace bus number if you click on a departure. However it is usually wrong! I was waiting for a 307 last Wednesday which Ventra said would be 6315, when it arrived it was 6235. When I got to Oak Park 6315 was on the previous short working from Bridgewater to Oak Park.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...