Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

They should really take nova's off the hyde park express because that pavement gouge will easily get that bus airborne if you go over it way too fast and at the wrong angle. The novas are already bouncy enough as it is.

You talking about that dip right in the street right there on ellis right before 55th if thats the 1 tho I talking about yea I be forgetting about that & I be catching air in my impala

They should really take nova's off the hyde park express because that pavement gouge will easily get that bus airborne if you go over it way too fast and at the wrong angle. The novas are already bouncy enough as it is.

You talking about that dip right in the street right there on ellis right before 55th if thats the 1 tho I talking about yea I be forgetting about that & I be catching air in my impala

Sitting in the rear of the artics is worse. I’ve been lifted out of my seat a couple times and I’m 250+ lbs ?

35 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

No, there’s a strip of pavement that’s been gouged out across all the lanes, on NB LSD, right before Walden Ave. People who haven’t wised up yet, including some drivers, hit that gouge at 50+ mph. Ensue momentary chaos

2 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

No, there’s a strip of pavement that’s been gouged out across all the lanes, on NB LSD, right before Walden Ave. People who haven’t wised up yet, including some drivers, hit that gouge at 50+ mph. Ensue momentary chaos

Aw man yea they need to watch out 

5 hours ago, artthouwill said:

I would think you would prefer the rails over the buses.

I do low-key less traffic u aint gotra deal with people shirt on fares the whole 9 but I see both is fun to do see I just wanted to be open to both sides of the game that way if they need peopke for either or I can be called up & get that money cuz like they say money talks & bs walks 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Glade 1 oh my homies in training to become a bus driver he was over at C training & I noticed when I was taking pics of my car after leaving the carwash & a few artics at C sitting in the back awaiting maintenance

IMG_20200804_145703_862.jpg

IMG_20200804_145703_855.jpg

Seeing #6163 sitting there defunct sucks, I wonder who is the care taker for that bus specifically at Chicago garage from maintenance. 

14 hours ago, geneking7320 said:

I passed by a northbound J14 on Jeffery near 89th street (a 4K artic) between 7:30pm and 8:00pm tonight. It had the same sign. The bus was not full, in fact I don't think there were 5 passengers on it. ?

I also see "BUS MAY RUN EXPRESS" I wonder how that started   

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Seeing #6163 sitting there defunct sucks, I wonder who is the care taker for that bus specifically at Chicago garage from maintenance. 

Im not too sure but it just sits there when they mive it again they gone put it innthe back of C for a while then gone kick it back out into the back where it sits now 

3 hours ago, CTA5750 said:

I also see "BUS MAY RUN EXPRESS" I wonder how that started   

They've added quite a few new updates to the clever device which now allows operators to add "BUS IS FULL", "BUS MAY RUN EXPRESS" ,among other messages to be displayed to passengers, the only drawback is I'm not positive that very operator knows how to use the new additions yet. Also in regards to the passenger that got passed up on the J14 that operator may of had a full load before he got down to the south side of the route or they may of been doing drop offs only up until they got under 15 passengers. Dont shoot the messenger but quite a few operators have taken advantage of abusing every tool the authority has given them.

They've added quite a few new updates to the clever device which now allows operators to add "BUS IS FULL", "BUS MAY RUN EXPRESS" ,among other messages to be displayed to passengers, the only drawback is I'm not positive that very operator knows how to use the new additions yet. Also in regards to the passenger that got passed up on the J14 that operator may of had a full load before he got down to the south side of the route or they may of been doing drop offs only up until they got under 15 passengers. Dont shoot the messenger but quite a few operators have taken advantage of abusing every tool the authority has given them.

Yea some of them do abuse it