Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

Well we only have two 12xx's at FG and sounds like they are holding up well. We also helping the earliest of our buses hold up well too not are hugely worn out yet but we got a few dead next stop signs and minor breakdowns from time to time didn't see any horrible condition buses yet so the 10xx's we got should stay for a few years unless those Novas take over

4 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Well we only have two 12xx's at FG and sounds like they are holding up well. We also helping the earliest of our buses hold up well too not are hugely worn out yet but we got a few dead next stop signs and minor breakdowns from time to time didn't see any horrible condition buses yet so the 10xx's we got should stay for a few years unless those Novas take over

Yea FG aren't hard on buses y'all just got buses with harder miles just about every rought is stop & go none get highway miles to start their routes & just about every route y'all got goes to jeff park maybe only a few that dont like the 80 84 152 & 76 thats use to be at C 

49 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea FG aren't hard on buses y'all just got buses with harder miles just about every rought is stop & go none get highway miles to start their routes & just about every route y'all got goes to jeff park maybe only a few that dont like the 80 84 152 & 76 thats use to be at C 

Ye we got easier drivers too but we got a few buses heading on highway from time to time. No just about half of the routes go to Jefferson Park too Ik 86 90 76 77 78 80 84 don't go to the JFP

36 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Ye we got easier drivers too but we got a few buses heading on highway from time to time. No just about half of the routes go to Jefferson Park too Ik 86 90 76 77 78 80 84 don't go to the JFP

Yea I knew it was a few I missed that didn't go to JP

On 6/29/2021 at 9:18 PM, Shannoncvpi said:

Pretty much proves what I said earlier lol. NP, K and 103rd are the main ones with issues because of that. 

5 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Pretty much proves what I said earlier lol. NP, K and 103rd are the main ones with issues because of that. 

I guess highway miles arent good for buses lol I thought it was good for everything cuz I got alot of highway miles on my car lol 18k miles in almost 6 months & not only that we got a totally different driving style then FG if y'all get then pushing buses yall got people that call in snitching & shit the rest not like that so that also plays a factor 

3 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I guess highway miles arent good for buses lol I thought it was good for everything cuz I got alot of highway miles on my car lol 18k miles in almost 6 months & not only that we got a totally different driving style then FG if y'all get then pushing buses yall got people that call in snitching & shit the rest not like that so that also plays a factor 

Miles period aren’t good especially empty ones. That’s part of why interlining became such a heavy thing here. Try to get as close to home with some money in your pocket if you will. 

On 7/1/2021 at 12:59 PM, dailycommuter62 said:

If you ever wanted to see a CTA Orion V:

ot903a.thumb.jpg.094511e9f2e70b77a1cb8eb91d59c826.jpg

Oakville Transit (Ontario, CA) Orion V dressed as a CTA Flxible 6000 for a movie shoot in service

On 7/1/2021 at 1:10 PM, YoungBusLover said:

Outside of OMSI creations that is hilarious to look at. ???

It looks a lot better than the Flyers did.