6400-series Nova LFS - Updates & Retirements

sw4400

13 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

It was used mainly for training new bus mechanics along with other bus prototypes such as Prototype #1000 and other buses #7900 and #7901 also come to mind.

I’m suprised they are keeping 7901 as a (maybe) training bus I remember it hit the streets couple times and that’s about it 7900 obviously is training bus and will come into service some time in the near future 

4 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

You doing it again huh? Just this time at C @YoungBusLover??

It's no issue driving through C they just say don't speed through there they have no problem that driver's drive through there I use to film my Crown Vic videos on their training lot after hours & on the weekend they didn't care

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Please stop tagging me in this nonsense, its getting old now. 

It's no issue c don't care that driver's drive through there they just ask for people not to speed through there & I use to film my crown Vic videos on there training lot after hours & on the weekends they don't care so idk why he tagged you in this cuz this wasn't a problem 

6 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Please stop tagging me in this nonsense, its getting old now. 

They don't care about drivers driving through there & I use to film my Crown Vic videos on the training lot after hours & on weekends they don't car 1 employee went & told a supervisor & when he came out he seen that I wasn't bothering the buses or nothing I was just filming he & nobody would care long as I am doing that so idk why he tagged u it wasn't a problem

5 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

They don't care about drivers driving through there & I use to film my Crown Vic videos on the training lot after hours & on weekends they don't car 1 employee went & told a supervisor & when he came out he seen that I wasn't bothering the buses or nothing I was just filming he & nobody would care long as I am doing that so idk why he tagged u it wasn't a problem

Quit making excuses. You try to rationalize or blame someone else for everything wrong that you do, even after we discussed this and you had your account suspended. It seems like any criticism directed at you just makes you feel more justified, and yet you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

5 hours ago, Pace831 said:

Quit making excuses. You try to rationalize or blame someone else for everything wrong that you do, even after we discussed this and you had your account suspended. It seems like any criticism directed at you just makes you feel more justified, and yet you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

Look I am not making any excuses at all I am just saying that C don't have a issue with it bro long as your not messing with their buses they do not care & I don't mind being called out on something I did wrong cuz I call people out on things that they do wrong it is part of life you gotta be called out on some to in order to be a better person in life 

• 2 weeks later...