More Bus Moves

sw4400

3 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Now at FG: 1057

Now at NP: 1350 1354 1356 1361 1363

Now at 74: 1569 1571 1572 1578

Yea I seen 1572 pulling out last night when I was pulling in with 1 of the garage workers was pulling out with it I was like I wonder if it was going to SS or was it another swap

4 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

i think NP lost all their 4000’s to 103rd 77th and C

Yes. Also, NP lost all its hybrid artics as well. The only artics remaining at NP now are the diesel artics 4334-4399.

And K received some more lower 1200s from 77th (such as 1219), to compensate for the loss of its 1570s to 74th. All those moves this weekend were due to the increasing number of artics at both 77th and C.

51 minutes ago, RJL6000 said:

Yes. Also, NP lost all its hybrid artics as well. The only artics remaining at NP now are the diesel artics 4334-4399.

And K received some more lower 1200s from 77th (such as 1219), to compensate for the loss of its 1570s to 74th. All those moves this weekend were due to the increasing number of artics at both 77th and C.

Well I'll see the more 12's we got a K when I go for my next shift Monday 

2 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Cham said 4165 was at 77th earlier today, make sure to read the forum beforehand because I accidentally posted the Pace XD40's out on weekends when the post above me said the same thing, but I was lucky enough to find a new XD40 running. 

Okay dude. Lol

7 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

looks like NP lost 4300’s to 103rd and 4334-4339 

Slowly but surely. K also lost many of its artics. If this trend continues, it will not be long before K and NP will join FG and 74th in becoming 40-foot-only garages

1 hour ago, RJL6000 said:

Slowly but surely. K also lost many of its artics. If this trend continues, it will not be long before K and NP will join FG and 74th in becoming 40-foot-only garages

Yeah that's really incredible seeing all those 4000s at 77th. Cant help but wonder what buses they displaced out of 77th. Kedzie does alot of the lakefront routes that dont need artics now, but you would think they would keep some for its west side service like the #12 or #82 or #52. Artics will never leave np in totality, because they have routes that are heavy that could use them. I think the 2nd half of the summer things will pick up at museums and zoos and most of the looted businesses should be reopening downtown. Most likely we'll move into phase 4 by July 1st and things will revert to a cautious normal. At least for a few months.