More Bus Moves

sw4400

4 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I had 1235 a few days ago & you right bro it did have good handling & speed 

Yeah #1234-#1241 in particular was a block that had very good handling and speed, I wish 77th would of traded off there #1300s instead becuase they are handful to operate at times with slow takeoff and have a few mechanical issues. I had #1338 and #1364 yesterday on king drive and I couldn't believe how slow they were at this point of there service lives compared to the #1200s. Only the #1310s and #1320s have decent speed on them with little handling issues. 

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah #1234-#1241 in particular was a block that had very good handling and speed, I wish 77th would of traded off there #1300s instead becuase they are handful to operate at times with slow takeoff and have a few mechanical issues. I had #1338 and #1364 yesterday on king drive and I couldn't believe how slow they were at this point of there service lives compared to the #1200s. Only the #1310s and #1320s have decent speed on them with little handling issues. 

I haven't been on the 13's for a few hours yet but I was flooring TF out of 1235  I had good fun with that 1 wish I could have did a burn out ???

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I'm gone sign my name on 1235 that way when it comes back to 7 you know I was driving it ??? naw that ain't the move imma get fired fired & I got bills bills 

8 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

idk why bunch of artics went to 103rd from NP even tho C sent over 25 buses (1799-1825) to NP in exchange for 25 NP’s 60fts

The artics sent to 103rd from NP is only partial compensation for the ones that 103rd lost to C and 77th (the lower 4080s and some of the 4100s-4110s).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, John7 said:

8052 on the route 50. Likely a temporary move to NP but i think its still operating out of 74th.

I would agree with you. The run# was assigned to a flyer 1877 as late as 4pm which makes me believe that it broke down somewhere on the south end and 74Th was convenient to replace it.