sw4400

CTA Bus Garage Rosters

15 minutes ago, CTA5750 said:

Saw a 4000 artic on the 56 Milwaukee yesterday at Division.  Whats the story on that??? 

That was a north park run 

1 hour ago, CTA5750 said:

Saw a 4000 artic on the 56 Milwaukee yesterday at Division.  Whats the story on that??? 

52 minutes ago, Master58 said:

That was a north park run 

People have posted here and here that that's a school trip for Schurz. Rahm has the kiddies in school until June 20.

3 hours ago, CTA5750 said:

Quite possible a school run assigned to North Park garage. North Park has a number of school day runs operated primarily with artics for a few of the high schools located near Milwaukee Avenue that head into downtown before presumably becoming a run on usual North Park artic route. It's similar to North Park doing school runs for North Side Prep that terminate at Congress before deadheading on the Ike into downtown to become a 135, 136 or other North Park assigned express run. 

On 6/14/2017 at 2:55 PM, CTA5750 said:

I did spot an Diesel 4300 on the 56 around early PM Rush few months ago on Washington & Canal while sitting on J14 layover.  I believe that North Park is does Couple PM Trips on that route as I was told.  

Also I was wondering of why last month that I did spot an 4000 on the 62-Archer @ Ashland northbound after I got off Orange Line on other early PM Rush because Kedzie is doing School Trips on that route. 

Eyeballing Andre's bus list of 6/22/17, I notice more #800's are gone. #805, #807. #808. I wonder if all of those were ones that didn't have the LED lighting installed yet. I wonder what happened to them? o.O