Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 Well there’s this at Jefferson park 270 and pulse will stop at stop C instead of B shuttle buses for the blue like take over stop A and B
chicagocubs6323 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said: Well there’s this at Jefferson park 270 and pulse will stop at stop C instead of B shuttle buses for the blue like take over stop A and B Clearly you can see the Pulse sign under "B". If it were to stop at "C", we'd be in London ?
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 59 minutes ago, chicagocubs6323 said: Clearly you can see the Pulse sign under "B". If it were to stop at "C", we'd be in London ? You misread my post “shuttle buses for the blue line will take stop A and B
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 1 hour ago, chicagocubs6323 said: Clearly you can see the Pulse sign under "B". If it were to stop at "C", we'd be in London ? Also if you see in the first photo zoom in and you’ll see a sign under “C” that it says “270 Milwaukee board here”
chicagocubs6323 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 9 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said: Also if you see in the first photo zoom in and you’ll see a sign under “C” that it says “270 Milwaukee board here” Yeah. Just the 270, though.
chicagocubs6323 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 10 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said: You misread my post “shuttle buses for the blue line will take stop A and B Oh nvm then I completely forgot about the shuttles overnight
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 11, 2019 Report Posted August 11, 2019 First bus out of Jefferson park 6am sharp was 6511
Erin Mishkin Jr. Posted August 12, 2019 Report Posted August 12, 2019 8 minutes ago, John7 said: Pulse buses at golf mill What does the white text on the right side say? It does not show up clearly from your camera.
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 12, 2019 Report Posted August 12, 2019 44 minutes ago, west towns said: thanks did you ride? I rode 6511 and 6518
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 12, 2019 Report Posted August 12, 2019 2 hours ago, west towns said: how was the service It’s pretty good and fast no complaints
WCR Posted August 12, 2019 Report Posted August 12, 2019 I see everyone else already posted their shots, but here are mine anyway! Also, thanks to guy who gave me this Pulse drawstring backpack! I do like the purple theme featured on both the interior and exterior of the buses. Also, the Nortran Legacy Fleet bus made an appearance at Golf Mill, running the 208. And if anyone is wondering about the artics at Jefferson Park, they were blue line shuttles, as service was suspended between there and Harlem. 3
MetroShadow Posted August 12, 2019 Report Posted August 12, 2019 8 hours ago, WCR said: I see everyone else already posted their shots, but here are mine anyway! Also, thanks to guy who gave me this Pulse drawstring backpack! I do like the purple theme featured on both the interior and exterior of the buses. Also, the Nortran Legacy Fleet bus made an appearance at Golf Mill, running the 208. And if anyone is wondering about the artics at Jefferson Park, they were blue line shuttles, as service was suspended between there and Harlem. Great shots. /just a little homesick right now 2
NewFlyerMCI Posted August 12, 2019 Report Posted August 12, 2019 3 hours ago, MetroShadow said: Great shots. /just a little homesick right now You said it best. Really wish I was back in the 773
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 Whoever wants to ride pulse this week I recommend not to because they are stopping at every stop ONLY this week so everybody can know about the pulse express
chicagocubs6323 Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 27 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said: Whoever wants to ride pulse this week I recommend not to because they are stopping at every stop ONLY this week so everybody can know about the pulse express That's stupid lol why every stop 270 stop? People had a good amount of time to be aware of Pulse service
artthouwill Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 51 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said: Whoever wants to ride pulse this week I recommend not to because they are stopping at every stop ONLY this week so everybody can know about the pulse express 4 minutes ago, west towns said: maybe they care about passengers? Well the next logical thing is to increase the 270 local frequency, assuming that Pace has enough equipment to do so.
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 1 hour ago, chicagocubs6323 said: That's stupid lol why every stop 270 stop? People had a good amount of time to be aware of Pulse service I was at Jefferson park and there’s a dude standing there letting everyone know about pulse
Mr.NewFlyer1051 Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 1 hour ago, artthouwill said: Well the next logical thing is to increase the 270 local frequency, assuming that Pace has enough equipment to do so. I don’t think they will they did get complaints about the 60 minute frequency but not enough complaints to cut from 60 to about 30-45
Dawnlight Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 tbh, I still see PML as Pace Route "X270". That being said, I strongly disagree with the new Pace 270 schedule. While I noticed that 270 now has extended nightly service to Glenbrook Hospital, I can definitely see the hourly service on 270 to be an issue for those who are too far away by foot from a Pulse station. That's really going to stink for people like Notre Dame High School students who now has to wait up to an hour for a 270 to get to school or walk half a dozen blocks to a Pulse station. I won't be surprised if they revised the 270 schedule to 30 minutes.
NewFlyerMCI Posted August 13, 2019 Report Posted August 13, 2019 1 hour ago, Dawnlight said: tbh, I still see PML as Pace Route "X270". That being said, I strongly disagree with the new Pace 270 schedule. While I noticed that 270 now has extended nightly service to Glenbrook Hospital, I can definitely see the hourly service on 270 to be an issue for those who are too far away by foot from a Pulse station. That's really going to stink for people like Notre Dame High School students who now has to wait up to an hour for a 270 to get to school or walk half a dozen blocks to a Pulse station. I won't be surprised if they revised the 270 schedule to 30 minutes. 1) @CTA5750 stated that he/she was going back to Metra for the exact reason you listed 2) Are there not school trips for NDHS?
Recommended Posts