Pulse (Milwaukee Avenue Route)

Tcmetro

I see everyone else already posted their shots, but here are mine anyway! Also, thanks to guy who gave me this Pulse drawstring backpack!

I do like the purple theme featured on both the interior and exterior of the buses. Also, the Nortran Legacy Fleet bus made an appearance at Golf Mill, running the 208. And if anyone is wondering about the artics at Jefferson Park, they were blue line shuttles, as service was suspended between there and Harlem.

20190812_003550_crop_569x548.jpg

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

• Like 3

8 hours ago, WCR said:

I see everyone else already posted their shots, but here are mine anyway! Also, thanks to guy who gave me this Pulse drawstring backpack!

I do like the purple theme featured on both the interior and exterior of the buses. Also, the Nortran Legacy Fleet bus made an appearance at Golf Mill, running the 208. And if anyone is wondering about the artics at Jefferson Park, they were blue line shuttles, as service was suspended between there and Harlem.

20190812_003550_crop_569x548.jpg

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

Great shots. 

/just a little homesick right now

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Whoever wants to ride pulse this week I recommend not to because they are stopping at every stop ONLY this week so everybody can know about the pulse express 

4 minutes ago, west towns said:

maybe they care about passengers?

Well the next logical thing is to increase the 270 local frequency, assuming that Pace has enough equipment to do so.

tbh, I still see PML as Pace Route "X270". That being said, I strongly disagree with the new Pace 270 schedule. While I noticed that 270 now has extended nightly service to Glenbrook Hospital, I can definitely see the hourly service on 270 to be an issue for those who are too far away by foot from a Pulse station. That's really going to stink for people like Notre Dame High School students who now has to wait up to an hour for a 270 to get to school or walk half a dozen blocks to a Pulse station. I won't be surprised if they revised the 270 schedule to 30 minutes.

1 hour ago, Dawnlight said:

tbh, I still see PML as Pace Route "X270". That being said, I strongly disagree with the new Pace 270 schedule. While I noticed that 270 now has extended nightly service to Glenbrook Hospital, I can definitely see the hourly service on 270 to be an issue for those who are too far away by foot from a Pulse station. That's really going to stink for people like Notre Dame High School students who now has to wait up to an hour for a 270 to get to school or walk half a dozen blocks to a Pulse station. I won't be surprised if they revised the 270 schedule to 30 minutes.

1) @CTA5750 stated that he/she was going back to Metra for the exact reason you listed

2) Are there not school trips for NDHS?