More Bus Moves

sw4400

3 minutes ago, Agent said:

Last night I saw an EB #35 Nova bus with a K run number, then also a Nova bus on the #82 and #12 with a K run number which was surprising for me as I've never seen Novas operate out of Kedzie

Those were buses #7903-7906 (and possibly #7907). For the moment, these five were swapped this past weekend for #1564-1568 between K and 77th.

13 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

With training coming from 8342, I cant help but wonder if anyone is supplying them with a few of the newest novas. 103rd has more. They could divide them 3 ways. It would be more balanced anyway.  

18 minutes ago, indigofoundue74 said:

BusHunter: From what I've heard, K needs the Novas because of the driver shield, like 103rd. 

Oh I thought that CTA just wanted to make K finally get some novas 

57 minutes ago, indigofoundue74 said:

BusHunter: From what I've heard, K needs the Novas because of the driver shield, like 103rd. 

The theory was that the Novas were to be used for N60. So far that has not happened. 103 is still using flyers.

With that being said, I still do not see the logic in this even swap. To me its a waste of time and money. With all due respect, its only my opinion.