More Bus Moves

sw4400

On 12/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, WCR said:

Strange, one of Chicago's novas was on a Kedzie route today.

Screenshot_20191219-080953_Chrome.jpg

On 12/19/2019 at 4:10 PM, Shannon CVPI said:

Yea C just help out on 12 when it's rush hour lol it do be strange seeing a nova on Roosevelt tho

To further clarify on the already stated, C helps K by doing a few runs on the 12 during morning rush. Outside that time frame, it's all K on the 12. So if you see a Nova on K when it's not morning rush, then it's an odd occurrence. ? 

6 hours ago, jajuan said:

To further clarify on the already stated, C helps K by doing a few runs on the 12 during morning rush. Outside that time frame, it's all K on the 12. So if you see a Nova on K when it's not morning rush, then it's an odd occurrence. ? 

Yea it is I was just letting him know since he said it was strange lol

4 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

7906 is a K just seen it as we drove pass mybad I didn't get a pic my lady wouldn't u turn so I could get it but it's sitting in the 3rd row from the booth where the drivers get they routes & buses from 

what’s up with K lately lol they just grab a nova from any garage.. are they testing them on K routes or just borrowing for extra runs but i’m 100% sure K has enough buses to cover extra runs 

2 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

I say the same bro I think that they just testing from every garage 

Interesting that they are using Novas from different garages because withing the last few weeks I've seen 8260 on the 12 as a K run a couple of times, and I've seen I believe it was 8250 on the 7 siring two consecutive Fridays operating each time on the same exact run. Plus tomorrow being the start of winter pick service updates going into effect brings up the question whether this latest sighting today is more than just for a test. 

6 hours ago, jajuan said:

Interesting that they are using Novas from different garages because withing the last few weeks I've seen 8260 on the 12 as a K run a couple of times, and I've seen I believe it was 8250 on the 7 siring two consecutive Fridays operating each time on the same exact run. Plus tomorrow being the start of winter pick service updates going into effect brings up the question whether this latest sighting today is more than just for a test. 

I thinking they looking at buses from all garages & seeing which one they wanna take from during the pick  & I got a pic of 8260 I believe on the 126 weeks ago  I think K gone get them some novas this time around I'm not too sure but I think & since I'm going that way to hustle I'm gone try to get a pic

6 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Since I'm going back out west on my hustle in a few mins I'm gone swing by K to see if I can snag a pick of 7906 at K to back up my claim hopefully they go the door open near it so I can get a pic from in front 

What is your hustle?  I passed near K Friday and didn't even think to check it out.