More Bus Moves

sw4400

1 hour ago, John7 said:

Didn't someone say that 1342 caught fire? So if it did then that would explain why the seats were changed. Bus kinda smells like something burned and its making a wierd noise. Nonetheless i like these seats better than the garbage plastic seats they got on the novas and on some of the trains and the seats shown is not hard plastic.

20191028_215614.jpg

Is it only those 2 seats? And they look comfortable 

8 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Yep it is! And it might be because 77th might be repairing couple of its flyers

For one they've given up an odd number of there own 1200s and 1300s for kedzie's 1600s. There's more 4000s and NFs from other garages getting repaired than 77ths. A majority of the fleet out of 77th is active minus maybe 10-15 buses . As soon as I went off the clock today  #1633 came out as a pull-out run. So whatever is going on is a real mystery that doesn't seem to be maintenance based.

8 hours ago, NewFlyer1023 said:

This may have been discussed already but I found 1561 back at FG kicking the “7” sticker 

82CA97C4-B039-4529-B2AD-D0B3B1A60DAE.jpeg

Yea somebody else posted a pic of it back on a FG route a week or 2 ago but it sure does take FG a long time to change the stickers but I noticed that with all of the garages 1054 at C still got a 3 sticker in it almost a month later 7 the only one that changes the sticker as soon as they get a bus unless it's bus they snatched from SS to do a run

1 hour ago, NewFlyer1023 said:

I haven’t seen a FG bus run a 7 sticker in a while but yea 77th is like boom slam that sticker on the windshield and go lol 

Yea they do it fast & in a hurry vs other garages they take forever like when 1805 got into it's accident it was at C for almost a month & still had the P sticker when it got hit 

• 3 weeks later...