More New Flyers

newport

Spotted 4310 on #6 northbound

I guess someone goofed regarding a coming out party first, despite Rahm's usual tendencies. However, this was somewhat predictable from the reports that a number of 103 4000s suddenly showed up on the north side, and 10 4300s were inside 103rd garage.

Yeterday i saw a 4300 working the 6 and I was gonna take a photo but I was in rush to get to the 55. It seems like the 4300`s will only be out and about at early rush periods like around 3-5. So if I see one again today ill try to get some photos of one.:D

I saw one southbound on State yesterday at Jackson sometime between 4:40pm and 5:00pm.

Gene King

Nah. It looked like a 4000 with a curved front and missing battery on the back.

Yea that is definitely a D60LFR. Did it look like the one in this picture?

Let's get real. A picture of CTA's bus was posted by MVTArider a couple of months ago. It has the side roof shields, and thus does not look like something someone took (in violation of copyright and the community guidelines) from the NF site, and also the side shields would hide any suipposed "missing battery pack."

ok sorry. But you need to calm down. Number one the bus that MVTArider posted was of a DE60LFR. We are talking about the D60LFR. Busjack

Sam wasn't. We sure know how 4000-4207 look.

I see, though, that you took down the post you now characterize as irrelevant, so that's that.

I indeed was talking about the D60LFR

I guess I missed this post:

Looks like the hybrids are all here. Saw a D60LFR facing 79th at 77th garage. Couldn't get a series number though

That would be the first indication of a diesel bus, although one would not know whether it was delivered in order.