8350-series Nova LFS - Updates

WCR

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah none have license plates as of right now  but I'm sure they will in the next few weeks. As far as over crowding is concerned is they'll probably end up in the garage bays since we have little to no #4000s taking up space in the western bay area. 4 West has the most space for them if push comes to shove. CTA should really invest redesigning the boneyard to accommodate new deliveries,tows and scrap yard hauls. #8366 is at SS forgot to mention that.

Yea cta needs to patch up the boneyard but they coukd park then behind the the 6400's & 1821 am its room there they moved the 6000's that was there 

25 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Drove by Prevost on the Tri state yesterday. Since they switched the sb lanes to the new configuration, you can basically peek right in. Didn't see any new buses but there was an 8100 there looked like an 8190. What happened to 8195? 

That might be 8195, that bus hasn’t ran for a long time. I’ve been wondering where it has been maybe it was that one at prevost waiting for something probably.

18 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Not really an import detail to mention but the base order of #8350s will have Horizon destination signs. I would of preferred twin vision signs but that's just me being oldschool. 

40854219443_218953e281_o.jpg

Let’s just say I’m not a huge fan of the signs the #8325s have, I honestly like the ones the #1000s, #4000s, #4300s and the original #7900s have over those.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:16 PM, YoungBusLover said:

Not really an import detail to mention but the base order of #8350s will have Horizon destination signs. I would of preferred twin vision signs but that's just me being oldschool. 

Luminator has changed/modified the font it uses in its Horizon signs a year ago, so the new CTA 8350s might be using a newer revision of the Horizon signs.

• Upvote 2