More Bus Moves

sw4400

And one also has to consider that they tried having the north terminus of the 144 at Foster/Marine at its introduction before it got routed to Berwyn/Red Line. So I wonder if they may have to tweek that to Berwyn Red Line at a later date like they did the 144 and found Foster/Marine was inadequate. Plus I don't see how the rerouting on Marine Drive north of Lawrence negates the route still being partially covered by Kedzie because the routing via Irving Park and Clarendon would be remaining like on the current 148 and the present form of the route has some coverage from Kedzie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey how do you guys know which bus belongs to which garage, I mean besides the 1st number or letter in the run box? Can you guys make a chart as to which number of new flyers and Novas belongs to which garage?

I think that between this being "More Bus Moves," and prior references to "the secret cult of the roster," you won't get answers here :lol: (other than the Garages page).

I mentioned this being the "More Bus Moves" topic in that if buses are moving all over the place, it is hard to pin it down, unless you have the computer print out, which gets us to the cult.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw #1000 on 172 yesterday at 55th and hyde park.

That's not a move, since it is still a 103rd Garage route. Maybe it is related to my observation a couple of weeks ago that a lot of Optimas were outside the heavy maintenance facility at South Shops.

That's not a move, since it is still a 103rd Garage route. Maybe it is related to my observation a couple of weeks ago that a lot of Optimas were outside the heavy maintenance facility at South Shops.

And also they use new flyers on all the Hyde park routes 170, 171, and 172 routes not just the optima buses.

• 3 weeks later...