7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

Well, I completed my final day at work, and still remain without stepping on board of a new Nova LFS(8000). I was close only on that one day when coming home after getting lunch.... until next time(whenever that is)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

:mellow::(

That's got to be the FG theme song after this weekend. #6427 on #80.

Man, we should split the 7900 and 8000 into separate topics. There is virtually nothing about 7900's anymore except about the OOS buses.

#8050 is now on the 9

That wouldn't make any logical sense by all means. It's the same model, different numbered format for the first time in God knows how long.

Man, we should split the 7900 and 8000 into separate topics. There is virtually nothing about 7900's anymore except about the OOS buses.

Besides what Garmon said, no indication that 7900-7999 are on other than 77th routes. Once 8100 shows up, there probably won't be much to say about 8000-8099.

These are some great pics a BusHunter hopefully they will be in the 7900 gallery along with Garmons pics.

Nice shots. I'm kind of surprised that "THE PLAZA" is still part of the SB reading when Evergreen Plaza doesn't really exist anymore technically as a mall.

I was also somewhat surprised at the plug for a private place (but remember that X49 had Evergreen Plaza), but according to the Tribune, even that will soon be gone.