Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

11 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

nope they were fine at first then couple weeks in noticed all 3 of em had messed up signs 

Lol I was just playing but yea it be like that sometimes I had a messed up sign on my bus Wednesday I had 1842 had paper tapped to the window 

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

nope they were fine at first then couple weeks in noticed all 3 of em had messed up signs 

Lol I was just playing but yea it be like that sometimes I had a messed up sign on my bus Wednesday I had 1842 had paper tapped to the window 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:04 PM, Shannoncvpi said:

Wow hard to say if it's staying cuz it was originally FG bus guess they say put our sticker in it so it can fell like ours again 

Should have stayed an FG bus! They should return the Novas they took from FG.  I hope they bring more back!  

1 hour ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

As someone who didn’t see the video, what occurred?

It's basically a video of two operators having a confrontation with passengers and one comes into the frame picking one of them up and body slamming a minor/teenager onto it the pavement as a bus sits in the middle of the street.Where they would lay unconscious.

35 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

It's basically a video of two operators having a confrontation with passengers and one comes into the frame picking one of them up and body slamming a minor/teenager onto it the pavement as a bus sits in the middle of the street.Where they would lay unconscious.

I can't fully comment on the incident for various reasons, but I can say that the person that was slammed was NOT unconscious.  

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

I can't fully comment on the incident for various reasons, but I can say that the person that was slammed was NOT unconscious.  

Oh yea I saw that video & to keep from losing my job I will not comment anything about it idk if any supervisors are in this group lurking or getting back to 1 so I'm just gone take the same route that @YoungBusLover taking it will all play out we will see what happens 

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

47 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

It's on the news and on YouTube and more than likely Facebook. 

Ah, I ended up seeing it on Reddit between when I sent my post and you all responded, I didn't realize it was current.