More Bus Moves

sw4400

14 hours ago, sht6131 said:

What official source said it was to be a transfer. Still hearsay up to now.

With all due respect 6323 I am not nit-picking and I certainly agree with you that the move should have happened by now but did any of the drivers mentioned as proof actually train on the bus unless you  or anybody know if any of the drivers that actually did.

3 hours ago, sht6131 said:

With all due respect 6323 I am not nit-picking and I certainly agree with you that the move should have happened by now but did any of the drivers mentioned as proof actually train on the bus unless you  or anybody know if any of the drivers that actually did.

No, I understand don't worry.  The screenshots I tried to show you are @Mr.cta85 confirming that he talked to bus operators out of K that confirmed they are being trained to operate Nova buses.  

2 hours ago, chicagocubs6323 said:

No, I understand don't worry.  The screenshots I tried to show you are @Mr.cta85 confirming that he talked to bus operators out of K that confirmed they are being trained to operate Nova buses.  

I am OK with that but I am not fully convinced until one of those drivers comes forward and said that he or she actually trained on 8342. Like you mentioned  its about time we heard something. Anyway if it does happen I think that since C will be getting the electrics the Nova`s will come from C around the fall pick.