More Bus Moves

sw4400

These all couldn't be loans could they? There are still some 1900's left at 77th. I know chances are they are not loans but it's just random given they are giving unrehabbed busses and not giving back the NF they got last winter.

It is about time 77th disgorged some buses.

1985 is on #29 and #1950 is on #49 this morning.

1987 is on 119.

#1949 is on #9 right now.

#1931 is on #59, #1938 is on #63, and #1940 is on #75 right now.

This should pretty much cement the notion that 1997-1998 are just temporary buses at NP and will be transferred out at some point soon. They'll head back to C or 1 most likely.

More dregs for FG, at least for now: BusTracker is showing 6666 & 6668-69 operating on various east-west routes out of The Glen.

Also: It looks as if 77th has finally started assigning its 7900s to weekend service.

AW JEEZ!! FG is so the dog of CTA garages!! Surprisingly 77th has sent out the #1900's. Maybe that's there plan to keep those away from the Glen. LOL!! :ph34r:B) I wonder if it's possible what CTA5750 says is right Fg will not get nothing off this order but broke down Novas. I thought they might be getting something around the 200th #7900 but I think they may hold some Novas until the #1000 rehab is over Oct/Nov 2015. Then FG may see something if they are not yet onto the last 150 option if that happens. Then they might be replacing buses one for one for #7900's. If not I might start barking the dog blues!! LOL!! :lol::P

That is a good idea in some ways, I think they get a random pin every day to enter into the clever device. The new system can detect when a driver leaveshe seat, because it logs the driver out (after about 1-2 minutes ). On the rehabbed busses, the monitor will make a noise at you constantly to notify driver to log in again.

The 4300s also have the newer Clever Devices units. So you hear a beep on those as well when an operator needs to log in.

More dregs for FG, at least for now: BusTracker is showing 6666 & 6668-69 operating on various east-west routes out of The Glen.

Also: It looks as if 77th has finally started assigning its 7900s to weekend service.

AW JEEZ!! FG is so the dog of CTA garages!! Surprisingly 77th has sent out the #1900's. Maybe that's there plan to keep those away from the Glen. LOL!! :ph34r:B) I wonder if it's possible what CTA5750 says is right Fg will not get nothing off this order but broke down Novas. I thought they might be getting something around the 200th #7900 but I think they may hold some Novas until the #1000 rehab is over Oct/Nov 2015. Then FG may see something if they are not yet onto the last 150 option if that happens. Then they might be replacing buses one for one for #7900's. If not I might start barking the dog blues!! LOL!! :lol::P

Hmmm the dreaded use better conditioned units (relatively speaking) to knock of the worse ones in that series approach